|Job Title||:||Project Leader|
|Number Of Vacancy||:||4|
|Qualification||:||Msc + PHD|
|Salary (Per Annum)||:||6 to 7 Lac|
|Work Experience||:||4 to 7 Years|
To design experiments as per the selected ROS after getting the clearance from the Group leaders and discuss the results thereof.
• To demonstrate the use of sensitive/hazardous reagents and reactions to the subordinates.
• To maintain the relevant data/documents / records and correspondence related to KSM/ Intermediates/ weekly planning for completing the assigned tasks to the team.
• To update the status/development in individual project on weekly basis and highlight the challenges which may delay the planned activities.
• To prepare the LDR/Technical documents/ Analytical reports.
• To develop the subordinates in terms of GLP/ Regulatory/ Patents
• Updating own self by reading the literature discussing with teams
• To arrange for RMs from the SCM in co-ordination with process engineer
• To design the activity pathways for all assign projects in terms of ROS selection, IP clearance of ROS, POC, development, optimization, IP clearance of optimized process(if applicable), process validation
• To communicate the requirements for vendor identification and qualification to SCM
• To support PE for scale up followed by adequate documentation.
• To assign the team from the CRD for the CFT of the relevant projects.
• To keep regular watch on the developments of the assign projects.
• To foresee the challenges regarding the Chemistry/ Cost/ Scalability/ Hazards/ Operability related and provide the possible solutions or alternate approaches.
• Clearance of the process in terms of IP/ regulatory point of view.
• To design and discuss the IP strategies for the projects selected with IP department for the non-infringement as well as to plan for the possible alternate approaches if one fails.
• To coordinate quality risk assessment with CFT
• To guide team members in all the aspects.(technical and interpersonal)
• Update status of all on-going projects to GM on 15 days basis with possible deviations in timelines and cost targeted with justifiable reasons.
• To identify the weak areas in the projects in development and the optimization stages and to support by the possible tools like DOE/RC/QRM or by challenging the data like process parameters/ volumes/ mole ratios etc. to develop the best possible optimized process.
• To be focused on the new developments in the patents or short listing the right vendors list.
• To challenge the specifications of intermediate and raw materials to assure the consistent quality of the final product.
|Job State / U.T.||:||Gujarat|