|Job Title||:||Executive/Sr. Executive- Production|
|Number Of Vacancy||:||5|
|Industry Area||:||large Chemical Industry|
|Key Skills||:||6 to 8 Years Experience in Speciality, Agrochemical or Petrochemical DCS Operated plant|
|Salary (Per Annum)||:||-|
|Work Experience||:||6 to 8 Years|
1. Ensure implementation and adherence to SHE procedures.
2. Ensure Compliance to SHE standard of the organization.
3. Review of unsafe act and condition across the plant and take corrective action to avoid
Reporting, Deviation Analysis and Standardization:
1.Shift reporting and monitoring of safety deviation & ensure for implemenation of recommendation.
2. Shift reporting and monitoring ofproduction deviation, quality deviation, and SHE deviation in the plant
and implement corrective action to avoid reoccurence.
3. Daily comminucation with cross functional team to maintain plant productivity.
4. Monitoring of plant operation.
1.Prepare productionreports as per SOPs.
2. Preaparation of MIS report on daily basis.
3. Preperation of Daily Shift Deviation Report.
4. Generation and closure of work permits in shift.
2. Implement quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
3. Improvment in productivity of the plant.
1. Set & adhere toproduction/despatch plans
2. Plan and Implement various cost saving oppurtunities
Training & Development:
1.Responsible for Training and development ofproductionoperators/supervisors
2. Cross functional training
3. Should be self motivated for learning and implementation of ideas and as recommended by reporting Manager
|Job State / U.T.||:||Gujarat|
|Job City||:||Bharuch Dist.|
|Company Name||:||Large Chemical Industry|
|About Company||:||Ask me.|